Need great sounding earphones for htc 10, advice?

Gogi. gp

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Need advice. Need very solid earphones for htc 10 (has separate dac and amplifier built in, very loud and support 24bit 192 flac) . Most important is sound quality. Mostly for pop music. And Enigma or Enya type of music, as well as pure pop. Around 300$ budget, maybe higher if really needed. My choice was Sony xba A3 but, living in Serbia, not possible to get them. Shure se 425, ath ckr9....

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Gogi. gp said:
Need advice. Need very solid earphones for htc 10 (has separate dac and amplifier built in, very loud and support 24bit 192 flac) . Most important is sound quality. Mostly for pop music. And Enigma or Enya type of music, as well as pure pop. Around 300$ budget, maybe higher if really needed. My choice was Sony xba A3 but, living in Serbia, not possible to get them. Shure se 425, ath ckr9....

Since Serbia is limited for headphones, it would waste space here to recommend what you can't get. Maybe you could list some that you can get that you have questions about.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Your right about the output of HTC phones. Their amps are one of the best if not the best. I currently own the HTC m8. I wanted to wait at least two models up so the upgrade would be significant. The HTC 10 would be my Nxt phone.

Have you got the basic headphones that came with the phone. Cause HTC is supposed to bring out free special headphones for the HTC 10. Have you made any enquiries about this. The special head phones are actually supposed to be available for HTC 10 users few weeks after the release of the phone.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts