Question Need advice

Aletodio

Aug 22, 2022
Visit site
Need advice. Have a possibility to buy a roksan kandy K2 or audiolab 600 A play.same price here. In terms of pure sound quality: which one is better? I'll pair it with kef Q350. (Now I m using an old NAD c355 bee).thx

Can you listen to both? There's no right or wrong answer, other than that given by your ears. The best way is a demo at home, in your room with your gear, but failing that a demo at a dealer is a good idea. If you can't do either, make sure you can return what you buy for a refund.

Reactions: Tinman1952
Need advice. Have a possibility to buy a roksan kandy K2 or audiolab 600 A play.same price here. In terms of pure sound quality: which one is better? I'll pair it with kef Q350. (Now I m using an old NAD c355 bee).thx
Agree with @12th Monkey only your ears can decide which amp is better suited.

Bear in mind that both will have their own sonic traits. As the OP already has the NAD 355 the Kandy will be closer in tonal quality.

I can’t speak for their sound with your KEF, but would just highlight that the Audiolab 6000A Play is a streaming amplifier. The Roksan is simply an amplifier. PlayFi DTS has not enjoyed wide acclaim from what I’ve read.

What are you looking to achieve that your NAD doesn’t do, or are you assuming newer = better?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts