Need a stand for my plasma old plasma :s

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I have a Panasonic TH-42PWD6 which has been wall mounted for the past two years. I have just moved back into my mums house and would not like to wall-mount it there. I have borrowed a Panasonic TY-ST42PX20 pedestal stand from my uncle who doesnt need it anymore. It seems to be holding the screen solidly enough but I am not entirely sue how much it should be trusted as the screen leans foreword slightly and the entire bottom rest plate of the bracket is visible looking staight on. In the manual it says the correct stand is a TY-ST05-K. Would I even be able to get hold of one of these now as the screen is so old? where should I start looking? Black finnsh would be preferable but pedestal stand would do as long as its safe. Looking foreword to a reply ......Paolo

markmyword

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
admin said:
Hello, I have a Panasonic TH-42PWD6 which has been wall mounted for the past two years. I have just moved back into my mums house and would not like to wall-mount it there. I have borrowed a Panasonic TY-ST42PX20 pedestal stand from my uncle who doesnt need it anymore. It seems to be holding the screen solidly enough but I am not entirely sue how much it should be trusted as the screen leans foreword slightly and the entire bottom rest plate of the bracket is visible looking staight on. In the manual it says the correct stand is a TY-ST05-K. Would I even be able to get hold of one of these now as the screen is so old? where should I start looking? Black finnsh would be preferable but pedestal stand would do as long as its safe. Looking foreword to a reply ......

Hi if you still have the Panasonic TH-42PWD6 i might be interested in taking it off your hands if the price is right subject to postage or collection options.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts