Need a new portable player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My Creative Zen xfi is dying. I want something new.

Stipulations are...

Musts...

at least 16 GB

allow drag and drop both onto and off the player

have a standard usb slot

Would like

Touchscreen

flac support - but not high in my list of priorities.

What's the thinking of best quality?

I'd use my android phone, but I often fall asleep with it on, and 1. I can live with a dead battery in my mp3 player, not my phone/alarm and 2. I don't want to crush it :)

Price, anything up to £200.

A

Anonymous

portable.. touch screen ...at least 16gb..Quality=ipod touch 16gb amazon

A

Anonymous

Daniel 1 said:
portable.. touch screen ...at least 16gb..Quality=ipod touch 16gb amazon

No use to me...2 of my "must haves"...

allow drag and drop both onto and off the player (and I'll add to this...without changing the file names).

have a standard usb slot

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
I am very happy with my sansa clip+. It does not have a fancy screen, but it plays music well which is all I care out. I have added a 16gb card, giving 24gb quite cheaply.

A

Anonymous

bearwolfblade

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
what about the new creative zen x-fi3 http://images.europe.creative.com//images/products/450x350/pdt_20866.3.png its got FLAC and bluetooth but no release date as such

A

Anonymous

bearwolfblade said:
what about the new creative zen x-fi3 http://images.europe.creative.com//images/products/450x350/pdt_20866.3.png its got FLAC and bluetooth but no release date as such

Not a looker is it? :) I may simply end up with an xfi2. Should get some good discount.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
snivilisationism said:
Looks good. And I am assuming being MS, it will be a standard USB, and drag and droppable.

Cheers.

btw, Not bothered about web browsing at all. I want it simply to play mp3s.

I'm not sure if the MS Zune has drag and drop.

I do know that Sony Walkman's (Walkmen?) are drag and drop though. You could pick up a secondhand X-Series from eBay or Amazon. The X-Series has drag and drop, touch screen and the SQ is good. Sony's connects to a computer with a cable that has a standard USB plug at the computer end and Sonys own plug where it connects to the Walkman.

www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-NWZX1050B-16GB-Walkman-WIFI/dp/B001RTS5UA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317109671&sr=8-1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts