Neat Motive 3 or DALI Mentor Menuet for Naim Uniti?

Singslinger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone can advise me on a suitable pair of speakers for my recently-acquired Naim Uniti. I'm currently using the Uniti with a 16-year old pair of ProAc Response 1 S speakers but I think it's time these were retired and replaced with something new.

I've narrowed down the replacement options to either the Neat Motive 3 or DALI Mentor Menuet (both similarly priced) and would appreciate any opinions/advice. The entire system is to be placed on a small computer table with the speakers close to the rear wall (around 4-6 inches).

Thanks very much in advance.

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I have the Dali Mentor Menuet for about 6 months now and i must say i love them. They are placed close to the back and side walls and that works extremely well. Other speakers in that location produced an overblown bass and muddy mids.

The Menuets also don't sound like small speakers when they have some back wall reinforcement.

I preferred the Dali Mentor Menuet over the (also very good) Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature because of it's greater musicality.

(from Belgium)

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I am not using them with the Naim Uniti. My setup consists of a Vincent CD-S6 cd player and a Trends Audio integrated amplifier.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts