Myryad MXI2080. Interconnects from pre to power

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I recently bought a Myryad MXI2080 after having a few amps on home demo. Does anyone here own one, or any other amp where the pre and power sections need to be connected to each other with RCA leads? The shop where I bought mine from were only able to find one of the two leads that were meant to be supplied with the amp, so they gave me a cheap set of replacement cables (still probably better than the Myryad supplied ones). Is it possible to get good, short cables to make this connection? 10cm would be more than enough.

A

Anonymous

Thanks. How much do those cost, and do you know where they can be ordered online? I've found that Russ Andrews do a similar product.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]The man who does Gotham (ebay) will probably do you a 10cm one for peanuts. Thaiman (Mr High End) swears by them, my first one is arriving tomorrow.[/quote]Does he have contact details for doing it off ebay?

A

Anonymous

thanks, I'll just order it off ebay once i decide what i want. :)edit: you meant order from ebay for me right?

John Duncan

OK, if you go down that route order the .5m one (£9.99 +p&p) and contact after sale to specify length down to 15cm. If you can wait, I'll let you know how mine compares to my others by the weekend?

A

Anonymous

I'll be going for a 5m sub cable and, if he does them some component cables (2m and 3m) along with maybe 1m length interconnects. And not for a few weeks anyhow so i'll be keeping an eye peeled for your review.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]The man who does Gotham (ebay) will probably do you a 10cm one for peanuts. Thaiman (Mr High End) swears by them, my first one is arriving tomorrow.[/quote]

Thanks for that. The minimum length of 15cm would be fine for me. I'll take a look.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts