my x destroyed my arcam

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
haha she's burnt now...guess she wouldn't go for another one like that one...who the hell glues 2 records toghether....and I thought i was crazy...

A

Anonymous

Octopo:Well #### ##! Thanks for proving me wrong!

Did you say *** me?

A

Anonymous

ear:haha she's burnt now...guess she wouldn't go for another one like that one...who the hell glues 2 records toghether....and I thought i was crazy...

Stability.......... could catch on..

A

Anonymous

Graham_Thomas:Octopo:Well #### ##! Thanks for proving me wrong!Did you say *** me?

Nope, I'm afraid that was a full blown #### meÿ

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:Chebby's Autobiography - The Early Years (Before the Audiophile Kicked in).........

Fuelled by mad amounts of Irn Bru and Vodka......

Oh gosh no! (Ever heard a Glaswegian ex-sailor say 'Gosh'?)

That guy was an object lesson in obsession and why it should be avoided. We used used to see his ex-wife regularly as we had a daughter the same age as her son and both at the same schools until they were 11.

I am not Glaswegian. I drink about 30 units of alcohol a year if proof is needed and I don't have a framed, picture of Ivor T autographed at a hifi show as he did! I not only do not support Rangers but cannot abide football.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
chebby:Graham_Thomas:Chebby's Autobiography - The Early Years (Before the Audiophile Kicked in).........Fuelled by mad amounts of Irn Bru and Vodka......Oh gosh no! (Ever heard a Glaswegian ex-sailor say 'Gosh'?) That guy was an object lesson in obsession and why it should be avoided. We used used to see his ex-wife regularly as we had a daughter the same age as her son and both at the same schools until they were 11.I am not Glaswegian. I drink about 30 units of alcohol a year if proof is needed and I don't have a framed, picture of Ivor T autographed at a hifi show as he did! I not only do not support Rangers but cannot abide football.

ÿ

30 units a year and cannot abide football. Oh dear. Can I interest you in the Bolton Wanderers wine tasting course?

ÿ

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
chebby:Graham_Thomas:Chebby's Autobiography - The Early Years (Before the Audiophile Kicked in).........Fuelled by mad amounts of Irn Bru and Vodka......Oh gosh no! (Ever heard a Glaswegian ex-sailor say 'Gosh'?) That guy was an object lesson in obsession and why it should be avoided. We used used to see his ex-wife regularly as we had a daughter the same age as her son and both at the same schools until they were 11.I am not Glaswegian. I drink about 30 units of alcohol a year if proof is needed and I don't have a framed, picture of Ivor T autographed at a hifi show as he did! I not only do not support Rangers but cannot abide football.

ÿ

30 units a year and cannot abide football. Oh dear. Can I interest you in the Bolton Wanderers wine tasting course?

ÿ

Perhaps not Chebby but I'm interested (30 units a night)......

I've even been on the tour of NUFC's trophy cabinet (being a barcode)...
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

"I've even been on the tour of NUFC's trophy cabinet (being a barcode)... "

That must've been a brief tour
emotion-4.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's like the joke.

Man One- Have you heard, there was a fire at [insert name of football ground of poorly performing team in here].

Man Two - My God! What about the silverware?

Man One - Don't worry, the fire didn't reach the kitchens....

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
It's like the joke.

Man One- Have you heard, there was a fire at [insert name of football ground of poorly performing team in here].

That'll be Ipswich then.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
thfcwestlower:

emotion-4.gif

A brave Spurs fan at this stage of the season! The White Hart Lane trophy cabinet is hardly spilling over! I don't think Ramos is going to change that fact either, although Pavluchenko looks a great buy.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Clare Newsome:
It's like the joke.

That'll be Ipswich then.

Nah, barcodes reminded Clare of that joke...........NUFC!

Here's another joke:

Who are the coolest people in a hospital?

The ultrasound people!

A

Anonymous

i only drooled over kate beckinsale and the x went nuts. gotta say my x sold all 500 cds.got my own back tho iam a recovery driver so 1 night hiab,d her brand new car and it fell off the truck and it was never seen again and she forgot to insure it.

whats the tesco granite board?

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:thfcwestlower:

emotion-4.gif

A brave Spurs fan at this stage of the season! The White Hart Lane trophy cabinet is hardly spilling over! I don't think Ramos is going to change that fact either, although Pavluchenko looks a great buy.

Our trophy cabinet isnt as big as 'Pool's but we're still the 5th or so most successful club in the land in terms of history. First club to do the modern double, first ever English club to win a European trophy, ahh those were the days
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

69dodge:
i only drooled over kate beckinsale and the x went nuts. gotta say my x sold all 500 cds.got my own back tho iam a recovery driver so 1 night hiab,d her brand new car and it fell off the truck and it was never seen again and she forgot to insure it.

whats the tesco granite board?

Was Kate Beckinsale at your house? No wonder she went nuts.

Tesco's finest granite chopping boards are a £9.99 CD player sized isolation platform for a pittance. Try googling or ebay search for isolation platform and see what I mean. You can buy one mail order too for an extra £4.95. See the thread in this forum.

Certianly firmed up my bottom end, oooh er missus!

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
"I'll ignore that, safe in the knowledge of our European and FA Cup triumphs (OK, it's ancient history, but we still got 'em!)"

My God, i thought liverpool fans were the only ones who thought like that! :)

A

Anonymous

wish kate beckinsale was at my house shed still b here lol.i worked aston martin and merc and have been out on breakdowns 2 a few well known like a girl whos had her nose rebuilt and was on east enders apparently i was sleeping with all the females i met lol wish i had wouldv made a fortune from the news of the world.

so tescos sell intresting stuff then

A

Anonymous

There is loads of Arcam FMJ going cheap on ebay - from reputable dealers, end of line type stuff - what about this - the new KEF XQ30 Bgrade stock for 749 ? (half price!!!!) at weymouth hifi - due to be tested by WHF imminently I believe........

From the person who also shopped in the bargain basement at Psychos R Us!!!

Life is good. ILMM.

A

Anonymous

69dodge:
so tescos sell intresting stuff then

Their anchovies on the deli counter are sublime - £1.50 a tub and cram in as many as you can.....

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
"KEF XQ30 Bgrade stock for 749 ?"

Ha ha! Is this in Mahogany by any chance? It will be the exact one i returned. They are the most overpriced tat i have heard (In my experience only). The treble was so bright it hurt and i really really wanted to like them as they are stunningly good looking. I gave them a whole weekend and tried differnt amps but they were still no good Shame. But yeah That price is amazing. I paid almost a grand for them. They are in very very good condition also (from when i had them). Might make some one very happy (or break their ear drums).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts