My wife and furniture

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear Sirs

I have a 6x5 m room. I am currently installing 803D with rotel Amps. My wife wants me to put a coffee table in the middle of the room.I will if it does not interfere with the sound quality or am i being fussy?

Regards

Soutie

A

Anonymous

Hi,

No you are not being fussy, your spending a lot of money, and placing a coffee table in the middle of the room will mess up the sound, not massively, but it will effect the image as it will act as a diffuser, you want the sound to be as direct as possible to your ears.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Soutie"]

I will if it does not interfere with the sound quality or am i being
fussy?

[/quote]

i woul try and agree on a coffe table that is as low as possible wich will effect only slightly with the sound this would also prevent you from

1) sleeping on the sofa if not worse

2) ending up with pieces of broken plates in your paper cones after a classical man and wife argument
(wich you will loose )

A

Anonymous

Ask your wife how she feels about some small tables by the side of the chairs/bench plus a nice carpet. This way it won't mess up the sound.

good luck!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
You have to use a bit of common sense. A coffee table is useful for putting glasses of wine onto...which is guaranteed to improve the sound of your system

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Soutie"]Dear Sirs

I have a 6x5 m room. I am currently installing 803D with rotel Amps. My wife wants me to put a coffee table in the middle of the room.I will if it does not interfere with the sound quality or am i being fussy?

Regards

Soutie[/quote]

My wife and furniture. I'd say that's a grammatically perfect sentence. My wife and my furniture are always at opposite ends.

Hey, do you like your music more or your wife. Your call mate!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts