My updated System pictures

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After a few little purchases (mainly cables) i have updated my pictures, my stand was giving me no end of problems with brightness so i have custom made some walnut isolation platforms (posh word for shelves with sorbatane feet) this has worked better than i could of hoped for :)

DSC01508.jpg
DSC01498.jpg
DSC01506.jpg

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Paul Hobbs said:
moon said:
Hi Fi under construction

Pesky rebels find the exhaust port on your old system?

yup they gave me a massive dose of flu that made my ears go wrong and my system sound terrible......:doh:

the decision to create a Storm troopers 5.1 system or a luxury Emperors 2.0 has been insidious.

A

Anonymous

cheers RobinKidderminster, CnoEvil,

pesky glass was playing havoc with my sound, a friend who owns his own hi-fi store recomended i give it a try as we were trying to get to the cause of the brightness..and hey presto the stand was the culprit. :wall:

hi moon,

yes i did have a 5.1 set up but it was going unused, i listen to about 4 hrs music a day so it made sense to revert back to hi-fi. :dance:

Diamond Joe
"That looks great Mr Stiggy, I particularly like the look of the two Rega boxes next to each other" cheers joe they don't sound too shabby either :)

:cheers:

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I hope u realise how many forumites will now be buying squash balls and cutting sheets of timber - forum rules ask you state your trade interests - do you own a timber yard or have shares in Dunlop Sports?

Interesting tho thanks.

A

Anonymous

lol no none of the above, just a nice fella at homebase who can cut sheets to size, then a bit of DIY iron on edging and a scaple, and then finally some little sorbathane feet...

It was just something i had to do, with my old unit i had none of these problems because it was solid oak...

When i bought this unit i had no idea it would affect the sound the way it did, oh well problem solved & cheaply too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts