admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
This one is for Andrew and Claire. I'm more than happy with my current system and get hours of pleasure from it. Just through curiosity though how would you rate the system and what sort of review would you give it

A

Anonymous

[quote user="drummerman"]
I want to die
[/quote]

whats up with you

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="bart2k8"]whats up with you[/quote]

I just looked at your pointless posting and asked myself, shall I, in the absence of any meaningful reply from the two (A & C) add my warble even though it was'nt directed at me. I decided, I would. Get a life mate

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Don't worry Bart, he just thinks we're boring[/quote]

Nop. But why massage your own ego when a hundred magazines tell you that your purchases are ok and more importantly, you like what you have?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Plus we have an interesting discussion going now. Nothing motivates like a little bit of controversy, Dont take it TOO personal Bart

A

Anonymous

Just curious thats all, sorry if my curiosity offends you drummerman. Haven't read any reviews on my set up . Just interested in knowing what other people who have heard it think thats all. Nothing to do with ego

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
You have'nt offended anyone mate, its just my style (or lack of it as some may say ... Hi john ...). You're system is nice and if you want I can post my opinion later tonight as I am very familiar with the two marantzes in the context of a dealer setting. Hopefully, A & the lovely C
emotion-5.gif
will have done so by then though.

John Duncan

[quote user="drummerman"]
You have'nt offended anyone mate, its just my style (or lack of it as some may say ... Hi john ...). You're system is nice and if you want I can post my opinion later tonight as I am very familiar with the two marantzes in the context of a dealer setting. Hopefully, A & the lovely C
emotion-5.gif
will have done so by then though.
[/quote]

See, *now* you're being funny. Let's have more of that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts