• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

My system

JohanEk

Jan 22, 2020
Thank you :D I'm very happy with the sound now. Soon moving to a bigger apartment, will be interesting to see how the extra space will impact on the sound.

sonic1

Dec 27, 2019
Looks really smart, my Mrs hated all my gear when I got it about 20 years ago, she said it made the place look like bachelor pad so I ended up with more traditional furniture over the years.

Don't end up the same way :);)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohanEk

JohanEk

Jan 22, 2020
scene: it sounded fantastic but after I upgraded the speakers and then the DAC I felt like I should upgrade the amplifier as well. A friend of mine has Atohm speakers along with an amplifier from Audio Analogue.
So tomorrow, a brand new Audio Analogue AACento will arrive! :)

Reactions: sonic1

scene

Sep 25, 2008
scene: it sounded fantastic but after I upgraded the speakers and then the DAC I felt like I should upgrade the amplifier as well. A friend of mine has Atohm speakers along with an amplifier from Audio Analogue.
So tomorrow, a brand new Audio Analogue AACento will arrive! :)
Sounds like a great upgrade! Look forward to hearing what you think of it.

JohanEk

Jan 22, 2020
Audioanalog amp looks great! Does it sound better then the AS2100?
I think the Audio Analogue has improved the sound hugely. It seems to match my speakers very well.
Voices are more natural and foreward which I like. Overall it sounds more musical.
With that said, the Yamaha is absolutely not a bad amplifier. I enjoyed it very much while it was here.

Reactions: Squall Leonhart

JohanEk

Jan 22, 2020
Looks really good, those speakers are stunning. How’s it all sound in it’s new location?
Thanks! =) It sounds a lot better as they have gotten a bigger room. I'm overall very happy now even though I want to upgrade my turntable in the near future. :)

Reactions: Slothy

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts