admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Linn Sara Isobarik speakers/ XLR cannon type, Sonneteer byron cd player, Rotel RC-03 Preamp, Linn Klout Power amp, Michell Syncro Turntable with Rega B250 Tonearm and Denon DL110 High output moving coil cartridge, Sorry I'm not to sure on what cables I'm using, but they are very good ones. I think the one i'm using with my CD player is a merlin elgar interconnect cable. And some audio note cables that is to my power amp to the pre. And sorry for not showing photos. Thanks for looking Shane

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Tear Drop"]Linn is the worst[/quote]

Why?? What Linn products have you ever own? This is one of the most highly regards manufacture in the world. Linn LP12 and CD 12 were the reference point of HiFi source.
Are you just post for fun? regardless of what is happening out there?

Clarkey_71

Oct 12, 2007
Visit site
I've had my LP12 for 14 years and I wouldn't change it for the World. Well, slight exageration, but you get my point.

My views on other Linn products is slightly different though. The price for the Kell must be some sort of joke surely?

Just how much difference can it make for just under 2 grand?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]Linn LP12 and CD 12 are the reference point of HiFi source.[/quote]
I very very strongly disagree (and I own an LP12...)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="BigGuads"][quote user="Thaiman"]Linn LP12 and CD 12 are the reference point of HiFi source.[/quote]
I very very strongly disagree (and I own an LP12...)[/quote]

Sorry mate, I will change "are" to "were"....happy now Alex?

A

Anonymous

Linn is very good from the akurate speaker range upwards, and the unidisc source upwards. the majik range is ok (only heard the pp version of the cd etc), but if i remember the sound right i think my current system matches it for less money.been a while since i listened to a whole system though (last one was lp12, lingo, unidisc 1.1, kisto, 2100 amp, katans, akurate sub (i think))

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts