My Samsung TV loses connection to the internet until I turn the mains off and back on again!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Never did sort out the judder and stutter issue on sports and some other channels and the picture is sometimes unwatchable on standard, dynamic and natural picture settings. I like to watch standard picture setting but it’s unwatchable some of the time!

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
That’s it I am phoning John Lewis in the morning to complain about the picture quality, it does it all all content not just YouTube.
I can't keep up! I thought you said a few months ago there was no difference between your Samsung and LG and you preferred the Samsung?

Has something happened with the Samsung? Change of settings? Firmware update?

Reactions: Freddy

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
ll need to go back to the seller. there is a problem in the electronics and you paid a hell of a lot of money for it too. Me i would pay more than £500 for any TV myself . Simply go out of date in 2 years . big TVs ie 70 and 65 are fine on a wall but to be honest i cannot see the point of them on a wall at all . Ans simply too big to be on a table . Then there is the problem how far away you need to be to watch it? But off course the cheaper 70 inch tvs will not look great on that wall (quality of picture) than a £2000 one . To me 50 inches is the ideal size for a living room . And the cheap ones are great .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts