My Samsung TV loses connection to the internet until I turn the mains off and back on again!

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
It seems quite a common issue:

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
sounds that connecting to wi fi through router works But how about a direct cable link instead of wi fi ( if it able to do that? My Shark RF OPENSPOT is not wif fi so direct cable from router. ( i be very surprised if anyone here knows what that is ) my notrmal connection PLASMA TV is through Amazon prime HDMI . Pansonic does not support the Plasma anymore

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
sounds that connecting to wi fi through router works But how about a direct cable link instead of wi fi ( if it able to do that? My Shark RF OPENSPOT is not wif fi so direct cable from router. ( i be very surprised if anyone here knows what that is ) my notrmal connection PLASMA TV is through Amazon prime HDMI . Pansonic does not support the Plasma anymore
Cheers for the advice. (y)

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Sometimes my Samsung loses its picture and just goes black, you can still hear the sound though, then I have to power off and then back on again and it’s sorted. Any ideas? It’s when I am watching YouTube it happens.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Does it happen with any other apps? How are you watching YouTube? Through Samsung app or via Firestick or similar device?
Just YouTube it’s the only thing I watch on it. The Samsung app on the TV. Been on the phone with Samsung and John Lewis all day. In the end Samsung took control of the TV and reloaded the apps again and deleted some cookies. John Lewis was going to do a repair but then worked out it was a software issue so I had to go back to Samsung again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts