My NP30 died

mikeparker59

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
:cry: Noiticed yesterday the standy light on my NP30 wasn't lit, I'm sure it was before I went to work as I see it's glow in the morning when I get up.

Tested the fuse in the plug of course and plugged into a different socket even tested the mains lead for continuity, so something has gone awry inside, luckily I bought Richersounds 5 year warranty so I guess it's back to them when I get a day off work.

Anyone else had an NP30 die whilst in standby, or able to comment on this little device's reliability? I'm somewhat disappointed considering a lot of my stuff is ancient and still going strong!

I'm sure Richers will sort it so not worried about that., just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the NP30?

mikeparker59

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
The power supply unit had packed in.

Repaired under warranty, only took 2 weeks from dropping off to getting the call to say it had been returned.

Very happy with Richersounds repair service, came back in same cosmetic condition as sent. i.e no dents or scratches, unlike repairs I've had done to other equipment at other places!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts