My new home Cinema after the forum closed

scene

Looks really cool!

How do you find the height of the screen? I've got my main Kuro that high, but the other two much lower and I sometimes wonder if it's a bit high?

michael hoy

I did not want it at the height it is currently, my wife wanted a fire so that impacted on the height and the fire couldn't be any lower due to the regulations stating minimum height without a hearth below it.
I could have purchased a narrower centre speaker but did not want to compromise on the sound.
Saying all that it is not that bad to watch at the height it is. At the end of the day it is not a dedicated room (unfortunately).

scene

I did not want it at the height it is currently, my wife wanted a fire so that impacted on the height and the fire couldn't be any lower due to the regulations stating minimum height without a hearth below it.
I could have purchased a narrower centre speaker but did not want to compromise on the sound.
Saying all that it is not that bad to watch at the height it is. At the end of the day it is not a dedicated room (unfortunately).

That's a familiar sounding story. My Kuro is higher than I'd really like it, so it's above a cabinet to keep Mrs scene happy... Having said that, like you use l I've not found it so bad, and like you it's not a dedicated room, so compromises have to be made...

beaker_07

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
How do your rear surround speakers sound that setup would be perfect for my small room where I was struggling to find where they could go allowing for a door and other awkward problems

michael hoy

I mainly sit in the middle of the settee and the surrounds work really well even though I am fairly close to them.
The sound dispersion is quite wide.
I do also have 4 in ceiling speakers for a 5.1.4 Atmos setup.

michael hoy

Rubicon are a bit bigger than the Opticon.

Reactions: tvmog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts