My modest HT and HiFi setup....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all !!!

Just redo my HT system in the living room. Thought I'll share a few pictures with everyone.

Onkyo TX-NR609, B&W MT-50, Sony BDP-350, Panamax M5100PM, Sony PS3

8ced25cf.jpg

2c6fbd76.jpg

Also a picture of my simple HiFi setup in the bedroom:

Cambridge Audio Azur 650A, Cambridge Audio 650C, Totem Hawk, Sony BDP-350

47d5f9f4.jpg

Thanks for looking !!!

A

Anonymous

Thank you VoodooDoctor for fixing my pictures. Is there any way I can edit my first post? I can't seem to find the "edit" button.

A

Anonymous

Thanks !!! Yes it's one of the "request" by the wife to have white speakers to compliment the rest of the decor.... A few years ago that was hard. I'm glad to see more and more of white speaker packages offer now days.

A

Anonymous

woow, am reviewing the air conditioner, i'll ust try the hair conditioner first, because the anti dandruff just not finished

A

Anonymous

DandyCobalt said:
Nice set up, but don't you find the tv is too high and gives you neck ache?

Thanks !!

That's what I thought at first. When the technicians came over my place for installation, I was at work. When my wife texted me a picture of the position of the TV I immediately called her to tell them to mount it lower, but it was too late. You have no idea how mad I was. But after a few days of watching, I found it acceptable. Especially with the new couch, which can be locked at three positions: upright, 45 degress (as pictured) and fully flat, having the TV up on the higher side is not so bad now.

As for the TV in the bedroom, it's actually a perfect viewing height for our bed....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts