My Macbook is broken

John Duncan

Double+Face+Palm+2.jpg

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Errrrrrr didn't you just brake you'r iMac? Though i give you BIG :clap: RESPECT :clap: for fixing you'r iMac but i think you just want to show off and show us how to fix you'r macbook :cheer:

John Duncan

Well that would be nice. The screen has gone blank. The disk is fine, have just updated the backup by targetting from the iMac via Firewire. Will take the screwdrivers to it now to see if there's a cable loose...

John Duncan

Took the keyboard off (rather simpler than taking an iMac apart, has to be said), fiddled with cables connected to the screen, unconnected the one that looked unconnectable, connected it back up again, powered up...and voilà.

I'm setting up shop as an Apple Service Centre...

John Duncan said:
Took the keyboard off (rather simpler than taking an iMac apart, has to be said), fiddled with cables connected to the screen, unconnected the one that looked unconnectable, connected it back up again, powered up...and voilà.

Yup, & you can charge £300 for it. ;)

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
bigboss said:
John Duncan said:

Yup, & you can charge £300 for it. ;)

and get to wear a nice blue T shirt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts