My first home cinema set up

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

I have been saving up for the last couple of years to get this system hope you all like it.

System list

Pioneer PDP-LX6090H, Pioneer BDP-LX91, Pioneer SC-LX71, Pioneer BDP-95FD (U.S. Blu ray player for those region A`s).

Speaker package MJ Acoustics Xeno 7.1 (6x xeno xm1 1x xeno xc1 1x xeno pro50 sub), Toshiba HD-EP35, Xbox 360 elite

Hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think

D

Deleted member 2457

Wow, i like your style mate
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

How are you getting on with it all?

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Hi Gel

Thanks for your comments. To be honest i have only used it twice and one of those times was while i was setting it up. Me and my partner have just had a baby so its just collecting dust at the moment . I only get a chance to watch blu rays on my ps3 in the living room.

When i did use it i was blown away with the picture of sherlock holmes i will have to get something watched on it soon spent to much money on it just to sit there and collect dust.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Its a fantastic player the toshiba and a cheap way to get hi def movies. I need a new rack so i can put my laserdisc player on my set up. I still have over 200 laserdiscs cant wait to see them on the pioneer screen.

A

Anonymous

I dont know how to shrink the pictures it took me ages to figure out how to get them on. I have just taken them from my photo bucket webpage ?????

A

Anonymous

try this (but strangely enough it didn`t work for me) so I resized them in photob first using the edit method, its easy to do as well.

use the insert image icon in the tool bar, looks like a little tree. copy paste the img url from photob and then in dimension put 400 in the first box and leave the other one empty, then enter.

BTW your setup looks very good

Al
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts