My current setup and B&W Formation Duo speakers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 197450

Yes, I do have my Cambridge Audio CXUHD on the floor at the moment too. My cables got tangled up and I couldn’t get sound from my amp through my Blu-ray player. So I had to get it out to see what the problem was will have to try and put it back on the stand soon. The spare Panasonic ub400 we don’t really use in the lounge setup but will tidy that up too.

D

Deleted member 197450

I have also always wanted a high-end HiFi setup which I have thought about for years now. Buying the Formation Duo worked out a lot cheaper than separates.

D

Deleted member 197450

Picture:image.jpg

Same picture settings 2 different LG OLED TVs producing 2 different pictures.

D

Deleted member 197450

How are you getting on with the Formation Duo?
Do they sound better than your FPM speakers?
Really good the Formation Duo sound great with Spotify and Apple Music and I slightly prefer them with this type of music to the FPM speakers. When it comes to Home Cinema and Blu-rays I prefer the FPM speakers with my Pioneer amp.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 197450

I have traded in my PS5 and sold my LG 55C1 OLED over the weekend. I am keeping my B&W Formation Duo though. Sorts out the bills for my new amp and iPhone.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts