• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

One of my favourite pictures on an OLED I have taken:

277AC73C-F0C5-4669-8DEC-7F3438F9C6D9.png

D

Deleted member 197450

Why is it on the floor Gel and not on the shelf under the TV.
Not a good place to keep it.
I have the Cambridge Audio CXUHD on the stand. I was thinking of selling my Cambridge Audio for the Panasonic which we use in another room but doesn’t measure up to it. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 197450

Would you guys buy the stands for the Formation Duo or not? I can get them for a good price at present.

D

Deleted member 197450

Not trying to make you spend money Gel, but i would have them on stands.
The big but is.. Only if you can place them in a suitable position, otherwise a waste of money.
Looking at it again I don’t think I have space. Pity.

D

Deleted member 197450

Still not sure why you have 2 speaker sets. Makes the setup look cluttered.
I think I was worried my amp will go wrong and my B&W FPM speakers won’t sound the same again. So I doubled up.

D

Deleted member 197450

Buying a new amp and having a professional to set it up would've been far cheaper. Or sell you older system.
With the amps I have tried my Pioneer amp is irreplaceable. I will probably get a cheap amp when mine goes wrong like the cheap Denon we talked about. But I will have to wait and see our Pioneer amps are going really strong. Professional setup is the way to go, yes. Which may mean an Arcam amp And I could get Nintronics or Frank Harvey to setup.

I also like the convenience of streaming my music easily, although is not to hard to get my Arcam r-Blink working on my current home cinema setup. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 197450

Saying that an Arcam amp will probably be an overkill for my setup. Denon I am not sure I can get someone to setup up right, will probably just do myself again, but don’t know all the ins and outs of one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts