My bedroom setup (The New Black!!)

Thought I'll post some pics of the setup in my bedroom. Don't they say that white is the new black?? [:)]

Samsung UE32C6510

Sonos ZP90

Audioengine A2

P1020186.JPG

P1020187.JPG

P1020185.JPG

P1020182.JPG

P1020181.JPG

P1020177.JPG

P1020178.JPG

P1020179.JPG

P1020180.JPG

P1020184.JPG

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
very posh!

in my bedroom ive gone for the silver,black,gray and wood combo,maybe i could do with a little white added in.(edit forgot about my sky+ box)

i think after the move i might have to streamline a little,the bedroom has become a home for old kit.

nodnarb4444: the bedroom has become a home for old kit.

Thanks!

My AV equipment is black in the lounge, white in the bedroom & silver / grey in the gym room.

In my case, my gym room has become a home for old kit (4 year old LCD TV with a used Oppo DVD player bought off Ebay).

Here are the pics of the unfinished business so far (have to buy a conduit to hide the wires & turn the rowing machine & the ab-roller around to face the TV!)

P1020192.JPG

P1020188.JPG

P1020190.JPG

Red Dragon

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
bigboss:Audioengine 2 is surprisingly good with sound. You won't expect the performance it gives for speakers of this size & price. It retains sound clarity at higher volumes & is perfect to work as PC speakers.

Nice bedroom setup BB, and like the Samsung TV, is it a wood finish effect ? And what's the dongle thingy for ?

It's not exactly a wood finish effect, just wavy lines on a white bezel. If it was brown colour, it would look more like a wood finish effect. The dongle is the wi-fi stick, for connecting to the internet wirelessly.

Red Dragon

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
bigboss:It's not exactly a wood finish effect, just wavy lines on a white bezel. If it was brown colour, it would look more like a wood finish effect. The dongle is the wi-fi stick, for connecting to the internet wirelessly.

Oh right,connected in to the back of the tele ?

A

Anonymous

Big Boss loving the bedroom setup! It looks very stylish and must sound very good.

Red Dragon:

bigboss:It's not exactly a wood finish effect, just wavy lines on a white bezel. If it was brown colour, it would look more like a wood finish effect. The dongle is the wi-fi stick, for connecting to the internet wirelessly.

Oh right,connected in to the back of the tele ?

Yes.

Nick21:Big Boss loving the bedroom setup! It looks very stylish and must sound very good.

Thanks Nick21! The sound quality from Audioengine is obviously very good, but I prefer not to connect it to the TV. Samsung's speakers are good enough for the bedroom, perfect for watching a channel before going to sleep. I've got a dedicated home cinema system in the lounge if I want to watch movies.

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
BB, both rooms are done in a simple, but very stylish way. Very nice indeed. That insanity dvd is mad by the way, got out of breath just looking at it when I saw it briefly on the shopping channels.

Miggs

nodnarb4444:

im sure it will be ok ive got one off the early sky + boxes in the bedroom and thats still white,i think you will have upgraded by the time it has a chance to fade and if thay do there are alternatives

http://www.colorwarepc.com/default.aspx

any one for polka dots
emotion-7.gif

I was actually looking at this website few weeks ago. It's an interesting concept, isn't it? My wife is a gaming freak, & wants the PS3 upstairs. I was looking at the option of sending my PS3 to them to colour it white! Hope they launch a UK store soon.........better to wait for an official white PS3 I guess.

f1only:

Very nice BB never thought i would say that about a white facia TV, but it certainly matches in with the decor very nicely indeed.. Luv it.

Thanks f1only. The main reason for the white decor is the Sonos......had to match the others with it. Now then, do they make a white blu-ray player?
emotion-42.gif

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
bigboss:nodnarb4444:

im sure it will be ok ive got one off the early sky + boxes in the bedroom and thats still white,i think you will have upgraded by the time it has a chance to fade and if thay do there are alternatives

any one for polka dots
emotion-7.gif

I was actually looking at this website few weeks ago. It's an interesting concept, isn't it? My wife is a gaming freak, & wants the PS3 upstairs. I was looking at the option of sending my PS3 to them to colour it white! Hope they launch a UK store soon.........better to wait for an official white PS3 I guess.

maybe we could go into buisness bb with a uk store.

i will spray them if you do the cutting in
emotion-7.gif

nodnarb4444:bigboss:nodnarb4444:

any one for polka dots
emotion-7.gif

maybe we could go into buisness bb with a uk store.

i will spray them if you do the cutting in
emotion-7.gif

24935.jpg

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
bigboss:f1only:

Very nice BB never thought i would say that about a white facia TV, but it certainly matches in with the decor very nicely indeed.. Luv it.

Thanks f1only. The main reason for the white decor is the Sonos......had to match the others with it. Now then, do they make a white blu-ray player?
emotion-42.gif

Not yet that i could find unless you spray it yourself as previously mentioned but i did find this due for release in October, ( sorry if it breaks house rules ) & it would help out with the wifes gaming habits, if your happy with another ps3.
emotion-4.gif

Yes, I'm aware of the white PS3 which was launched in Japan last year, & they're considering European launch. There were rumours of October launch last year, but that never happened. I'll definitely buy it if it ever makes this way.
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts