Multiroom hdmi with different sources

Scrappo

Aug 31, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm currently looking at getting a Denon AVR-X4000 in order to provide minimum hardware to support multiroom, different source, tv's (I know the Denon AVR-X3000 has it but was also looking to hook up an additional tv playing the same source in another room).

In other words I would like to use the main tv to watch a decent film/use the xbox one while the other half can still watch sky upstairs).

My budget is £1k

Does anyone know of any other options or is denon the only receiver sub £1k available?

cheers

Scrappo

bcolgan

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Marantz SR7008 and Pioneer SC-LX57 both have 3 HDMI out and are available online for less than £1k.

I am in similar situation myself, replacing an Onkyo TX-NR905 but my problem is my speakers are Kef THX Reference which are 4 Ohm and the Pinoeer is the only one that officially supports that but I'm a big fan of Marantz/Denon :wall:

Regards,

Barry.

mmg

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
4 Ohm speakers are no problem for most class D amps. I spoke to a Denon tech once and he said their receivers have no problem with even 2 Ohm loads. It's not official, but I wouldn't worry about 4 Ohms...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts