multi-room multi-source systems advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HI

I am looking for advice on a multi room system we are renovating our house and i am looking into a wired system i believe moste systems require cat5 cable going to the control boxes on the walls in each room then from these speker cable to relevent positions in ceiling. I would like to be able to play different music in each room at the same time from different scources.We have 4 rooms to send music to one of which is the living room where we would like to turn it up quite loud so may need a base speaker of some discription . i would appreciate any advice on manafactures and or models of system.

THANKS MARK

A

Anonymous

We are also renovating our house and wanted to know if you had found joy in the world of multi room multi source system ? I have seen quotes from 6000 to 15000 for a 4 room system and am at loss to choose one.
Thank you

A

Anonymous

SONOS. You can wire it, but why bother because it runs on the 802.11a wireless standard. 32 zones, built in ethernet hub and you can subscribe to Napster and have millions of tracks at you neck and call

TRENDING THREADS