Mulimedia Speakers for living room to go with Squeezebox

Zubkabera

Nov 15, 2007
Visit site
I am in a dilemma my wife just ordered me to get rid of big B&W boxes from my living room which measures in 5x5 meters and replace these with small multimedia speakers.

I know this is too much to ask my ears are so used to of excellent B&W 685, finding a replacement in small multimedia speakers will be next to impossible, but then I came across friends recommendation to try out Dynaudio MC15 unfortunately here in Germany I couldn't find any dealer who can let me try these so I am completely dependent on words of mouth.

Can anyone tell me if these will do the trick given the size of room and without any external amplification, can I directly connect these to Squeezbox or a better option to buy Dac magic and then hook these via it. Are there any other alternatives available I heard Dynaudio are not for bass freaks but I do like tight and punchy bass but not to compromise the clarity and separation of instruments. Most of my music is either FLAC or 320KB ripped.

Please help me I've got just a few weeks notice to clear my living room
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Zubkabera:
I am in a dilemma my wife just ordered me to get rid of big B&W boxes from my living room which measures in 5x5 meters and replace these with small multimedia speakers.

I know this is too much to ask my ears are so used to of excellent B&W 685, finding a replacement in small multimedia speakers will be next to impossible, but then I came across friends recommendation to try out Dynaudio MC15 unfortunately here in Germany I couldn't find any dealer who can let me try these so I am completely dependent on words of mouth.

Can anyone tell me if these will do the trick given the size of room and without any external amplification, can I directly connect these to Squeezbox or a better option to buy Dac magic and then hook these via it. Are there any other alternatives available I heard Dynaudio are not for bass freaks but I do like tight and punchy bass but not to compromise the clarity and separation of instruments. Most of my music is either FLAC or 320KB ripped.

Please help me I've got just a few weeks notice to clear my living room
emotion-2.gif

If it were me I would part-exchange the wife instead, but as always partake in a lengthy audition first
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS