MP3 amature looking for help!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Any earphones (not headphones) you can suggest to get for the Cowon 7 8GB or Ipod Nano 8 GB, or are the standard ones sufficiently good? I usually use the earphones with the loop over the ear so it doesnt fall out during running, but don't know if those are decent enough or worthless. The regular earphones I have had before tend to fall out of my ear while running- most annoying!

thanks again!

John Duncan

Can't add much here, other than reiterate that for your intended use, and if your budget is rigidly capped, look at something other than the iPod because, despite my loving them to bits (I have three now), they're the most expensive and the headphones really are awful, and need to be replaced.

As a hifi source for your entire music collection, they're a different matter.

A

Anonymous

i wouldnt say rigidly capped- rather spend some extra money to have something good to go running and to use in the car... So anyone on the headset issue?

A

Anonymous

Sennheiser do a range of decent earphones designed for sport use (they are usually green in colour) and they are sweat and water resistant and a bit more durable than normal earphones, the PMX 70 is an ear loop design that seems to have good reviews. I think I have seen them for about £30 ish.

I picked up some panasonic in ear RP-HJE300 headphones from John lewis for £20 the other day because i needed some cheap but decent earphones in a hurry, and I am very surprised and pleased with them. They fit very securely in my ears and don't fall out when i run, the sound is very good for the price, but my favourite thing about them is that they are by far the most comfortable earphones I have ever used, I have fallen asleep with them in a couple of times now, and when i took them out in the morning, my ears felt fine.

I am not an earphone expert though, so hopefully someone else can provide you with some other suggestions

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts