Moving to a bigger listening room...do i go for floorstanders or the sub option?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
think you need to move in and try your sytem then demo a few bits

my stereo collection went from arcam alpha 7cpd & 8 amp to Roksan Kandy mkiii cdp and amp - then upgraded to Liii amp with lii power amp then moved on to what i have now in my bio

i liked the kandy stuff for the money - no experience with your speakers but i know they are very little boxes

kusum65

Aug 8, 2007
Visit site
Yeah , lost focus again. Im moving to premises around the corner from Sevenoaks holburn so could be a good thing or a bad thing depending how you look at it.

Im curious though, how did the sound change when you introduced the kandy power amp? You need two sets of speaker terminals for that right?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
kusum65:

Yeah , lost focus again. Im moving to premises around the corner from Sevenoaks holburn so could be a good thing or a bad thing depending how you look at it.

Im curious though, how did the sound change when you introduced the kandy power amp? You need two sets of speaker terminals for that right?

yeah two sets at the speaker end so you can bi amp so you can't do that with the nuetrons as from memory i think they only have one set - ppl have different opinions on this but i think it added to the sound stage and gave a more full bodied performance

TRENDING THREADS