Question For the same price should I buy A good Soundbar or wired Speakers with reciever . Listening to Spotify and do not plan on upgrades in the future.

Shay.M

Apr 22, 2021
Visit site
Streaming only Soptify options for a 20 years youngster /
solutions:
(Boudget is 1500 usd)
1. Soundbar like Sonos Beam 2 or
2. Streamer + Amp + 2 good Speakers or
3. Reciever with wifi Spotify and integrated amp + 2 good Speakers.
4. Any other dea?
Room size is 3×4 meters
Bluetooth is less desired dut to the low level of sound quality...

Thanks for your advice

DiggyGun

Mar 2, 2021
Visit site
BlueSound do a PowerNode for about £850, which is Wireless Streaming Amplifier.

All you need to do connect up, add speakers of your choice and you’re away.

I use Q Acoustics 2020i in my second system which are quite good, but now discontinued. However, the new model is 3030i, but they do have a good range.

All within your budget.

Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming Amplifier
The Bluesound POWERNODE is the hifi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade componentry and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive "just add speakers" hi-res sound system for modern music lovers.

DG…

manicm

Streaming only Soptify options for a 20 years youngster /
solutions:
(Boudget is 1500 usd)
1. Soundbar like Sonos Beam 2 or
2. Streamer + Amp + 2 good Speakers or
3. Reciever with wifi Spotify and integrated amp + 2 good Speakers.
4. Any other dea?
Room size is 3×4 meters
Bluetooth is less desired dut to the low level of sound quality...

Thanks for your advice

Without a doubt the Sonos Beam 2, it's the ideal dorm system, no mess, no fuss.

Reactions: bigboss
If not being used for TV and it's for music only, a couple of Sonos Ones in stereo mode would be my preference. They sound fantastic, are fuss free and also gives the option to move one of the speakers in another room for multiroom music if needed.

Reactions: manicm

robdmarsh

Sonos beam? For music?! I had the first version for about a day, don't know why I bothered. Voices, movie soundtracks and of course music sounded much better through my stereo set up even though the speakers are far from optimally placed for watching TV.

Reactions: doifeellucky

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I had one of these, very average sound quality, pretty awful software, unusable bluetooth, Yamaha customer service a joke, actual quote: "You shouldn't expect bluetooth to be stable as there are so many bluetooth devices around the home." Oh yeah? So why do ifi make bluetooth devices that have rock solid reliability?
OK scrap the yamaha then and go for the bluesound node, whatever generation they're at now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts