More Volume for Hidizs AP80 PRO-X/Sony WF-C500

ExiledRoyal

Feb 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi. I've just bought some Sony WF-C500 earbuds, and paired them with my Hidizs DAP. Nice sound, but not enough volume even when they're maxed out.

I'm listening via Bluetooth. Any ideas how to increase the output?

Thank you.

camcroft

Hi. I've just bought some Sony WF-C500 earbuds, and paired them with my Hidizs DAP. Nice sound, but not enough volume even when they're maxed out.

I'm listening via Bluetooth. Any ideas how to increase the output?

Thank you.
There are possibly volume limits that you can set on the DAP read the manual about whether thats the case. Low volume from the DAP low volume from the earbuds.

Reactions: ExiledRoyal

ExiledRoyal

Feb 12, 2023
Visit site
There are possibly volume limits that you can set on the DAP read the manual about whether thats the case. Low volume from the DAP low volume from the earbuds.
No, the only thing on the DAP is low and hi gain, neither of which make any difference to the overall volume. It may be that the impedance on the buds is too high to drive very loud.

No, the only thing on the DAP is low and hi gain, neither of which make any difference to the overall volume. It may be that the impedance on the buds is too high to drive very loud.
Check the manual there may be a volume limiter somewhere in the settings, there usual is.
Assume that hi/low gain setting is a physical switch?
You should hear some difference if it is working.

ExiledRoyal

Feb 12, 2023
Visit site
Check the manual there may be a volume limiter somewhere in the settings, there usual is.
Assume that hi/low gain setting is a physical switch?
You should hear some difference if it is working.
Thanks for looking. No, there are no details in the manual about a volume limiter. The Hi/Low gain is an electronic switch, but doesn't impact the overall volume.

Reactions: camcroft

RobSys

Jul 22, 2022
Visit site
I fairly sure that the Hidizs DAP uses the Android operating system in the background. If so, then there should be a volume limiter in amongst the Android system settings... (that's if you can get to the OS and its settings...?)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts