More forum users should post photos of their set ups!

A

Anonymous

The closest you'll get from me is this thread:

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/spendor-sa1-avi-adm-91t

Apologies but I think a forum upgrade destroyed some of the formatting and I don't want to add it in case it bumps it to the top and I get annihilated for reviewing an AVI product.

seasonsdownfall

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Paul Hobbs,

Though i should probably add some updated photos as i've moved it all around now, perhaps i'll do that in a minute!

igglebert - nice speakers!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
igglebert said:
Apologies but I think a forum upgrade destroyed some of the formatting and I don't want to add it in case it bumps it to the top and I get annihilated for reviewing an AVI product.

<SPEAK AND SPELL> Can you spell "MASSIVE OVER-REACTION"? </SPEAK AND SPELL>

Seriously, not going to happen, get over it, nobody cares (much).

Paul.

igglebert said:

Id like to read it, but I'm terrified of that huge block of text in your first post :)

A

Anonymous

The_Lhc said:
igglebert said:

You'd think.

Nice to see you're as charming as ever, the_lhc :wave:

A

Anonymous

Paul Hobbs said:
igglebert said:

Id like to read it, but I'm terrified of that huge block of text in your first post :)

Don't bother, just enjoy the pics :rofl:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
igglebert said:
The_Lhc said:
igglebert said:

You'd think.

I know. AVIs have been discussed several times recently, and the comments are invariably positive, there are several owners here now, I can't recall any recent thread concerning them turning bad.

Nice to see you're as charming as ever, the_lhc :wave:

No I'm not, I'm the same a**hole I've always been, you should be used to it by now. I'm also not the one frequenting a forum that I slag off elsewhere, which is not behaviour I even pretend to understand.

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
The_lhc,

If you are going to refer to yourself as an a****hole could you please use the correct term as I have used. We don't need word mangling from 'across the pond', as in a**hole.

Sits back to ride out the storm.

:cheers:

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
relocated said:
The_lhc,

If you are going to refer to yourself as an a****hole could you please use the correct term as I have used. We don't need word mangling from 'across the pond', as in a**hole.

FOUR asterisks?!?

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Well done Ben it should be three. I must have been more nervous than I thought raising a matter with The_lhc.

I have punished my keyboard for including one extra *

Clare, we are playing nicely, hence the *s.

:)

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
relocated said:

Fair point, guilty as charged, sorry about that, although I don't know how you're spelling it with FIVE letters before the "hole"?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
BenLaw said:
relocated said:
The_lhc,

FOUR asterisks?!?

D'oh! Note to self: Always read the full thread before replying halfway through...

John Duncan

Never mind all that. I'd like to know how four stars can be applied to The_Lhc when his constituent parts (90% water and some carbon) can only cost 2/6.

Anyway, maybe he meant angsthole; he is a worrier, after all.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome said:
Play nicely now, please :)

Back to the OP - reminds me, have been meaning to post pic of some of my vintage kit....

Nice what do you class as vintage kit, downstairs my dad has some stuff which is older than me,

Audiolab 8000cd, 8000s, 8000px, a jvc tuner and cassette player, which are all hooked up to a pair of Castle Harlech's.

then for the rest of the home cinema stuff is a pair of very old Kefs as satellite a REL Q400E which Canon ( as in cameras) centre speaker. All the cabling is done by the Chord Company and it is still sounding great and going strong after all these years

(im 18)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts