Monitor Audio + What subwoofer?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As some already know, I am going to be getting either the bronze series or the sliver series. And I understand, through lots of research, that I should get a non MA sub. However, for some reason the favorites like SVS, HSU, and JL are not avalible here in S.Korea. Also, the few Velodyne subs avalible are all over my budget here. So, I was hoping for some other sub suggestions good for music and movies for a 12' x 14' room.

Likely the cost of the sub will determine the bronze vs silver route.. .

Thanks.. .

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
xmotleyx:As some already know, I am going to be getting either the bronze series or the sliver series. And I understand, through lots of research, that I should get a non MA sub. However, for some reason the favorites like SVS, HSU, and JL are not avalible here in S.Korea. Also, the few Velodyne subs avalible are all over my budget here. So, I was hoping for some other sub suggestions good for music and movies for a 12' x 14' room.

Likely the cost of the sub will determine the bronze vs silver route.. .

Thanks.. .

Why not get a MA sub?? The RSW12 is superb. It's won many awards and I will never replace mine unless I win the lottery.

A

Anonymous

Well, as I said in the first post, many people seem to be against MA subs even though they are a huge fan of the speakers. Second, the sub costs more here than the fronts - seems a bit much for me.

BTW Gerrardasnails, I didn't track down that Sony here.. .

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
xmotleyx:
Well, as I said in the first post, many people seem to be against MA subs even though they are a huge fan of the speakers. Second, the sub costs more here than the fronts - seems a bit much for me.

BTW Gerrardasnails, I didn't track down that Sony here.. .

The RS upwards in the MA range of subs are expensive but they are brilliant, I don't know what you've been reading.

That's a shame.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts