Monitor Audio Silver RS6AV vs Dali IKON 6 5.1 Winner???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Monitor Audio Silver RS6AV or Dali Ikon 6 5.1 which one would you suggest for my onkyo 905??? which one would be better for music??? What other packages you can think of would be also good (or better) for that price around (2000£)???

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Maciek:Monitor Audio Silver RS6AV or Dali Ikon 6 5.1 which one would you suggest for my onkyo 905??? which one would be better for music??? What other packages you can think of would be also good (or better) for that price around (2000£)???

I haven't heard the Dalis but they are supposed to be brilliant - I don't like the styling but they probably have the edge on the RS6av - which is brilliant by the way.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Fantastic though the Monitor Audio RS6AV remains (it was an Award winner back in 2005), the Dali is just that bit better at movies and music, we feel - we tested them head-to-head for Awards judging in 2006, when Dali took over as our favourite speaker package in that price class. The Ikon 6.5.1 retained its Award for 2007, too.

A

Anonymous

I've auditioned the fronts from both sets, the Monitors were slightly better - but only because the bass on the Ikons wasn't great. Which isn't an issue with the 5.1 :)

A

Anonymous

Clare Do you know maybe where I could buy them in London??? (store) and what [roce would be for 5.1 package??? I can't fin them anywhere!! Amazing that they so good but not popular at all!!!!

A

Anonymous

Maciek:What price would be for them (sorry):) Ikon 6 5.1 I mean.
If you enjoy siblance their both ideal ;-)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Maciek:Clare Do you know maybe where I could buy them in London??? (store) and what [roce would be for 5.1 package??? I can't fin them anywhere!! Amazing that they so good but not popular at all!!!!

Dali's London dealers listed on the right-hand side of this page on Dali's website.

The Ikon 6 5.1 has the rather precise list price of £2238, but i'm sure in the current economic climate a spot of haggling could reduce that...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts