Monitor Audio - in white?

Went into Sevenoaks at Epsom and saw the revered RX6's. The only example they had was in white. They do look the business (drive unit-wise), but white doesn't flatter them at all. The ones that really took my fancy were the GS10's; I was like kid in sweet shop.

Dream on, PP......

A

Anonymous

Ugly, no doubt...
emotion-41.gif

A

Anonymous

yeah white is definitely not a colour for MA. I went to their factory once and saw a subwoofer in white (seriosuly, they just have speakers randomly lying around there - plus a hot receptionist who "has the radius series for her tiny bedroom").

Yuck, just YUCK. Don't do them in white anymore MA! On the other hand there were a pair of GS20's in a finish I had not seen before. Kind of rosewoodish but more crimson - but not too crimson and retaining that woody look. Now they were sexy.

A

Anonymous

Monitor Audio are the greatest company in the world :)

Havent seen the white ones but they look nice in the pictures. Look the business in a nice apartment style open plan space probs. Although thinking about it, you could mix n match a surround setup with the Radius HD series in white with the RX series in white now I guess. Just another avenue open to customers. I assume the next GS range will have a white option to

My initial quote was in reference to me now owning the PL300s and PLC350 - and everything that WhatHifi said about the speakers was true and more!! :) Also after spending hours annoying Monitor Audio the past few weeks, they have been nothing but stellar in their customer service and will be receiving a testimonial from me shortly. For which I have only ever felt the need to give a testimonial to Chord and MA.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I quite like the white MA's - I think they've made a very good decision to offer white as I think it'll be quite popular in 2010.....

Who will be the next speaker manufacturer to offer white?

John Duncan

FrankHarveyHiFi:
I quite like the white MA's - I think they've made a very good decision to offer white as I think it'll be quite popular in 2010.....

Who will be the next speaker manufacturer to offer white?

adm9_imac.jpg

emotion-8.gif

A

Anonymous

I remember Sevenoaks in Manchester, when I was at uni offered me a pair of GR60s in Gloss White - it was a custom order from a footballer they informed me (Gerrard maybe)

David - I visited your website the other week after seeing you on the forum, and saw your amazing collection of equipment. As soon as I get time I am travelling down to demo a few things and probs get a new AV reciever.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Vinny.

The website will have more than we have in store - there are over 3,500 products on the website - we only have 3 floors!! If you want to see what we have on display/demo, I have posted a blog on another well known forum listing them (sorry, can't link to it as it'd be against forum rules - working on a web page at the moment that I can link to though). Also, there are a number of pics on our Flickr page, although it doesn't show absolutely everything.

Anyway, you're welcome. If you want any demo's, just give me a call beforehand so we can keep a room free and get set up what you want to hear.

If you ant to see the blog page, just drop me an e-mail and I'll send you a link to it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts