Jumping on the band wagon?

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
A few weeks ago I was in the the centre of my little town and walked past a shop and saw a load of LP' s hanging on the wall, my first thought's were, here we go jumping on the band wagon of the vinyl revival. (I do have vinyl myself so not against it, just when people jump on the band wagon) Any way I took my wife to the hairdresser's this morning and it turns out the shop is a little bar called Wax and Tap. I've no idea how good the equipment is they play the vinyl on or if it will be a success. Does look like it could have a good vibe.

Attachments

• IMG_20231111_104047418.jpg
    IMG_20231111_104047418.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 13

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
There's a fair few of those Micropubs sprung up near us, and they all seem to exude a degree of hipster **********, so not all that surprising to me one's jumped on the vinyl revival bandwagon.
We have quite a few micro pubs sprung up in our little town over the last few years. We've had two large town centre pubs close down. One became an undertakers the other a gift shop and then these micro pubs appeared. I know what you mean about hipster #########😂

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts