Mission 733i Crossover help please.

rodoe2002

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
This is my first post so please be gentle.

I have a nice old NAD 7020 paired to a pair of Misson 733i speakers. Nothing special

but I really enjoy them. Unfortunately the crossover is dead in one of the speakers and after many hours searching for info and looking on ebay, I have come here for help.

Although I can't find an original crossover on ebay, I have seen a few 'universal' crossovers on there.

Now, although I can solder and understand basic 1970's Automotive electrical wiring from restos I've done, I'm not an electronics guru*scratch_one-s_head*-ie, phrases like, '3rd order' and '2.4mhz' means little to me . Can anyone point me to a decent unit I can fit myself please.

Thankyou for any direction you can point me in.

rodoe2002 said:
This is my first post so please be gentle.

I have a nice old NAD 7020 paired to a pair of Misson 733i speakers. Nothing special

but I really enjoy them. Unfortunately the crossover is dead in one of the speakers and after many hours searching for info and looking on ebay, I have come here for help.

Although I can't find an original crossover on ebay, I have seen a few 'universal' crossovers on there.

Now, although I can solder and understand basic 1970's Automotive electrical wiring from restos I've done, I'm not an electronics guru*scratch_one-s_head*-ie, phrases like, '3rd order' and '2.4mhz' means little to me . Can anyone point me to a decent unit I can fit myself please.

Thankyou for any direction you can point me in.
Welcome. Mission still make speakers, though production has gone abroad I think. I'd ring or write to see if they can send you a spec or even repair them.

Secondly, Wilmslow Audio repair most speakers, try them.

Lastly, can you copy the values and the circuit, or replace the actual components in the failed xover?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts