A

Anonymous

Yes, I use it with my non 3G iPad and it works a treat as long as you can get a signal to the mobile network. The mifi creates it's own wifi network which the iPad connects to very simple to use, never had any issues with the wifi.

dryan

Jan 23, 2008
Visit site
I use a PAYG for my commute as i have a work laptop and a ipod touch - makes the journey so much more bearable - plus you can take it abroad and not get stung by massive data charges by topping up before you go!

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
What kind of speed (on average) is possible? I asked in one of their shops and some spotty prepubescent tried to convince me it achieves speeds of 7.2mbps. I believe that is the theoretical maximum the network can carry but is not actual speed, surely.

A

Anonymous

Mifi is great, if you can't get a good reception in the middle of your room just take the device and place it on the window sill !

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
dina2189:just a new member here.. . .

Dina2189 welcome, however I think advertising with an embedded hyperlink is against site rules

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
landzw:Anyone using MiFi from 3? and if so tell me more

Just upgraded from a 3 dongle to the new MiFi and what a difference! The MiFi can be positioned near to a window for optimum reception and it connects wirelessly and automatically without the need to open a separate Windows program. Very reliable and very fast connection. While it's not quite a match for my home broadband speed (Talk Talk at about 14mbps) I regularly get between 2-3 mbps download speed and just below 1mbps upload speed. Very stylish unit too

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts