MF M3i with Dynaudio Focus 260?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I 've heard the Naim XS 2 on Dynaudio Focus 260 and it sounds very good (music rock, metal, pop). But here in the Netherlands expensive. The MF M3i are cheaper, but good enough?

lilneige

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I am using M3i with Focus 110, very satisified with the result. It is actully the combination that Dynaudio Asia(China) used when I walked into their store for demo. The official dealer has faith with this amp to present their speaks definitly says something.

I have no experince with Naim, but before I made the purchase I did compare M3i with NAD C375bee on Focus 110. While both amp are good, but overall M3i offers more detail, whereas C375 has a warmer sound. If you prefered warmer sound, you can also try to demo C375 before making the decision.

eddielyons

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi peterpan,

Sorry to crash the post, but did i see you had a Luxman 505f at one time but found it a bit bright with Rock ?

I'm coming off the back of a Cyrus System (Cyrus 8VS2 & Cyrus 6Ds with B&W 685 speakers). Its a

good sound but i want something that I can listen for a long while, the Cyrus used to tire me out !

I have sold the Cyrus components and am looking for an amp with tone controls this time around,

the Luxman 505f and Yamaha AS-2000 are what I setteled on, have auditioned the Yamaha and its very good,

cant audition the luxman and would be grateful for any insight you might have.

Thanks

Eddie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts