merlin c6 flat ribbon speaker cable?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi guys im about to get delivery on my new cd player and pre amp and am in need of longer runs of cable aned i found a offer on merlin c6 flat ribbon sp.cable 2x5m runs with plugs for £65 they are the last they got and i searched the net to find it but fund a different looking cable had that name ... i wanned to know if any of u has ever come across this cable as i need some feed back .my current cable is 2x3m of Ixos XHS553 would the kinber c6 be better in sound quaqlity? any feed bk is wellcome thank

A

Anonymous

i just found this http://www.musiclinkav.com/Merlin/Merlin_speaker_cable_std.htm

but i dont see it in the back of the mag where u guis keep the hold reviews how hol is this cable?

Messiah

Have a look here. I believe this cable is very new. If you have any queries just email them. I have found them very helpful and have bought several of their products and I am very impressed!!

A

Anonymous

thanks Messiha yes that cable is new but its nont the one i found in the shop! so that dosent help i know that the merlin c-6 flat ribbon was tested by whf but how can i get ohld of that review or some info about this cable? Andrew?

TRENDING THREADS