Matching problem

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys I would like to seek your advice, currently I am using a NAD 315 BEE Amp, NAD 515 BEE CD player and

Klipsch synergy F2 floor standing speakers. the problem is i feel that the speakers are way too powerfull for the amp to drive. the bass is too strong and vocal is not clear.

Can someone please give me a suggestion on what speakers will go well with this set up or shall i change the amp itself.

Thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

The Q Acoustics 1020is are good price-comparable speakers for your NAD electronics. You can see that system reviewed in full in our one-make Hi-Fi grouptest in the Jan issue - on sale next Thursday.

A

Anonymous

You might try out some smaller KEF's which are all at bargin prices at the monent or some MA's or MS's

I think the NAD kit has a tendancy towards being a little bit bass heavy. That said my kit gives a nice sound. Although sometimes I do resort to the tone controls to cut the bass a tad.

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:Where are the speakers positioned in your room? Are they against the walls? Are they rear ported?

no they are about a feet away from the wall

A

Anonymous

dominic dawes:The Q Acoustics 1020is are good price-comparable speakers for your NAD electronics. You can see that system reviewed in full in our one-make Hi-Fi grouptest in the Jan issue - on sale next Thursday.

ok thanks

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi

You haven't menioned a budget but try Kef iQ7 (non SE). I have seen them advertised for less than £300. Easy to match, neutral and very sensitive. Nice tight bass too. Should work fine.

regards

TRENDING THREADS