marantz t-amp TK250..

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Amplifier - Marantz/T-amp -tk2050 - Its looks like Marantz but its not Its just the case. Inside we have the best available t-amp chips tk2050 - 2x100w. Powered by a Meanwell SMPS ACtoDC. Works like a dream. Audiophile speakers binding post. Good quality power lead.

Competes with 1000Euro amps.

i can buy this for around e240ish , i can have a listen if i wish , the seller lives in dublin , and ive been reliably informed that he knows his stuff , so does anyone know anything about these "t-amps" ??

ta..

some pics ..

edit .. the pics are from a link the seller posted on the add , i assume they are of the t-amp [^o)] .

19354_1272429644z0mZ.jpg

19354_1272429632jiVe.jpg

maratnz-t-amp-tk250-2x100w-price-dropp

A

Anonymous

strange that no one has commented , has anyone a clue ??

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Well, i have been following the T-amp debate on some other forums and they sure are value for money. A lot of people and Srajan Ebaen (a respected reviewer at 6moons) especially likes the Virtue Audio T-amps. I was intrested for some time in buying one or do a DIY job. But since i read a review (again from Srajan Ebaen) and user reviews at forums like audiocircle of the Dayens Ampino amp, priced at 220 euro (this is no class T-amp) i lost intrest a bit. But T-amps are certainly proof that you can have very good sound for little money and who knows that the t-amp you have your eye on wouldn't be even better then a Virtue Audio for example. All i can say is do some more research on other more dedicate forums for this stuff. Audiocircle's "cheap and cheerfull hifi" is a good start. More money will get you better sound in some cases but not always. Twice the price doesn't mean twice as good for sure.

A

Anonymous

SteveR750:Max, google it, there appears to be a few threads on other other forums on this.hi steve , i have been reading up , but just wanted a heads up from my regular hifiheads
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

RCduck7:Well, i have been following the T-amp debate on some other forums and they sure are value for money. A lot of people and Srajan Ebaen (a respected reviewer at 6moons) especially likes the Virtue Audio T-amps. I was intrested for some time in buying one or do a DIY job. But since i read a review (again from Srajan Ebaen) and user reviews at forums like audiocircle of the Dayens Ampino amp, priced at 220 euro (this is no class T-amp) i lost intrest a bit. But T-amps are certainly proof that you can have very good sound for little money. More money will get you better sound in some cases but not always. Twice the price doesn't mean twice as good for sure.

RCduck , would you expect such an amp to out perform my current marantz pm7000 ??

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn, i just made a small edit on my previous post when you posted.

Anyways, do you mean a T-amp outperforming the Marantz or the Daysen ampino i was talking about?

My dad has a Marantz 7200 and i think it sounds fine but i haven't been able to do an A-B comparison with it.

Im sure at some forums like the one i mentioned earlier there are a lot of people that try lots of stuff, maybe they can help you more then i am.

A

Anonymous

RCduck7:
maxflinn, i just made a small edit on my previous post when you posted.

Anyways, do you mean a T-amp outperforming the Marantz or the Daysen ampino i was talking about?

My dad has a Marantz 7200 and i think it sounds fine but i haven't been able to do an A-B comparison with it.

Im sure at some forums like the one i mentioned earlier there are a lot of people that try lots of stuff, maybe they can help you more then i am.
yes a t-amp , out performing my pm7000 , i think ill have to take a trip up to dublin and have a listen , im not really sure exactly what the guy is selling .. ill check out those forums too .. thanks .

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
If you can, get also your Marantz amp to Dublin to make a comparison, and maybe a pair of speakers your used to.

Will you let us know on this topic how it turns out?

A

Anonymous

RCduck7:
If you can, get also your Marantz amp to Dublin to make a comparison, and maybe a pair of speakers your used to.

Will you let us know on this topic how it turns out?
will do .. thanks
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

RCduck7:So... Have you been to Dublin yet?

no, i left a few questions on the sellers add, but he never got back to me, he must have sold it..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts