Marantz SR7011 Query

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

Hoping someone might be able to help. I'm away at the moment and the wife has informed me that my little princess daughter has got hold of the remote for my Marantz and pressed something which prevented all sound from adjusting and being unable to change channel. While I sorted this (the zone button appeared to be the issue) the wife tells me there are 8 dots on the window display that aren't normally there. Does anyone have any idea what this might be. A look through the online manual and google doesn't help me at all?

Cheers

Rocket

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
rocketrazor said:
Hi All,

Hoping someone might be able to help. I'm away at the moment and the wife has informed me that my little princess daughter has got hold of the remote for my Marantz and pressed something which prevented all sound from adjusting and being unable to change channel. While I sorted this (the zone button appeared to be the issue) the wife tells me there are 8 dots on the window display that aren't normally there. Does anyone have any idea what this might be. A look through the online manual and google doesn't help me at all?

Cheers

Rocket
have you tried resetting the Av or pulling the wall plug to see if this sorts things out .

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, tried pulling the plug, boots up with it still on the screen.

I'm hoping I wont have to manual reset to factory default when I get home!

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
see if this works

https://rocketrazor.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/n-X37fbR/

It appears as a line in the photo but the wife says it's 8 dots. Link will only work for 14 days as Im on a trial account

Cheers

Rocket

scene

I have the SR7009 and given what your daughter did, I know what the issue is...

Those dots in the round display indicate that Zone2 or Zone3 is powered on - Just need to use the remote or the app to power down the zone. I'm guessing your little one turned on one of the other zones and the remote was controlling those. You've re-set the remote to control the main zone, but zone2 or 3 is still powered on.

Press the Zone button on the control, and then use the power button to turn off the relevant zone - don't forget to press the zone button to get back to the main zone after

scene

Glad to be of service...

I've received a lot of help and good advice here on the forums - it's noce to have a chance to successfully help someone else
thumbs_up.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts