Many people reported issues with Marantz and Denon equipement recently after Firmware update on 18/08/2015.

Myone didn't have any DLNA problems or similar, however it developed a new issue recently. After I start Spotify Connect any song freezes after approx. 3 seconds freezing the whole internet interface.

This issue is quite anoying and requires full cable plug out and back in restart. Soft restart does not help and keeps internet interface frozen. Only hard reset with power helps. When interface is frozen only anaolg and optical + FM, DAB can be used.

It works ok until I try to use spotify, and it hapens when I try to control it via PC or phone app. Before firmware update there were no issues at all.

Another anoying thing I found is I cannot find serial number on it (anyone?). So cannot go to webpage to downgrade soft. Also cannot register my product on Marantz support webpage as there is no 611 option to chose from drop down menu.

As you can imagine I am not delighted as I was for 2 weeks before the firmware update. I sent an email to marantz support and wait for the answers. Will keep you updated if anyone else has got similar issues.

Jan Folga said:
Many people reported issues with Marantz and Denon equipement recently after Firmware update on 18/08/2015.

Myone didn't have any DLNA problems or similar, however it developed a new issue recently. After I start Spotify Connect any song freezes after approx. 3 seconds freezing the whole internet interface.

This issue is quite anoying and requires full cable plug out and back in restart. Soft restart does not help and keeps internet interface frozen. Only hard reset with power helps. When interface is frozen only anaolg and optical + FM, DAB can be used.

It works ok until I try to use spotify, and it hapens when I try to control it via PC or phone app. Before firmware update there were no issues at all.

Another anoying thing I found is I cannot find serial number on it (anyone?). So cannot go to webpage to downgrade soft. Also cannot register my product on Marantz support webpage as there is no 611 option to chose from drop down menu.

As you can imagine I am not delighted as I was for 2 weeks before the firmware update. I sent an email to marantz support and wait for the answers. Will keep you updated if anyone else has got similar issues.

Ok I have been working to solve the problem myself. Has anyone got the copy of July's firmware update? I have found my firmware is 13.44. Would be really interested in copy of previous version.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts