Marantz amps warm sounding?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
insider9 said:
That's a great position to be in. I'm happy you got there. Certainly wouldn't suggest changing anything.

I've done about 15 months of heavy box swapping and I'm 95% of the way there too :)
I wouldn’t say no to some Dali epicon 8s but the trouble is they are £12000 and to be honest I have very seriously thought about buying rubicon 8s at £4000 but the trouble is would they be much different to the opticon 8s as the opticon 8s uses some of the technology from the rubicons its a hard one . Still thinking on that one

insider9

Blacksabbath25 said:
insider9 said:
That's a great position to be in. I'm happy you got there. Certainly wouldn't suggest changing anything.

I've done about 15 months of heavy box swapping and I'm 95% of the way there too :)
I wouldn’t say no to some Dali epicon 8s but the trouble is they are £12000 and to be honest I have very seriously thought about buying rubicon 8s at £4000 but the trouble is would they be much different to the opticon 8s as the opticon 8s uses some of the technology from the rubicons its a hard one . Still thinking on that one 
I'd skip the Rubicons. Ex display Epicon 6 can be had for £6k. I've heard them (or was it the 8's) and was most impressed. The usual Dali traits but more of everything and beautifully disappearing into the room. Great sound.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
insider9 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
insider9 said:

I'd skip the Rubicons. Ex display Epicon 6 can be had for £6k. I've heard them (or was it the 8's) and was most impressed. The usual Dali traits but more of everything and beautifully disappearing into the room. Great sound.
I really like the Epicons but can’t afford £12000 but it’s an old speaker now Dali has just updated the technology inside but they are beautiful speakers I would want them in walnut if I had the money I can only wish

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts