Man....I just broke the law!

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Just finalised my latest mix CD for the car - squeezed 18 tracks on it from various artist including Prince!

He won't even allow his music on YouTube.

What are the chances of me being arrested playing it with the Windows down on the road?

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:
Just finalised my latest mix CD for the car - squeezed 18 tracks on it from various artist including Prince!

What are the chances of me being arrested playing it with the Windows down on the road?

Playing Prince where people can hear ? , proberly a Public Nuisance offense ;)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thompsonuxb said:

You'll be ok as long as you drive well below the speed limit, causing a massive queue to form behind you, thus provoking frustrated drivers to risk their lives and the lives of other road users trying to get to their place of work on time, by attempting to overtake you. Alternatively, if you go 1 mph over the speed limit, you'll be arrested on the spot.

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Ahhhhhhh..... *ACUTE*

Actually, it's true you know music sounds better in the dark.

Just assessing my evenings, work seeing how well the combinations gel and as the sunlight has faded the music sounds 'better and better'

Prince's Time (2015) off his last album (not his 90's stuff) sounds....... Waaahhh!

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:

You should be arrested for your choice of music, Prince, by the custodians of musical art police!

Romulus said:
Thompsonuxb said:

You should be arrested for your choice of music, Prince, by the custodians of musical art police!

I will have you know the artist formally known as Prince is a highly talented singer / songwriter and multi- instrumentalists and highly regarded by The Police.

So playing his music is unlikely to result in arrest of anyone. :)

He also happens to be one of the best guitarists that I know, allegedly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts