Mains Leads for Kit......Doh!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am just setting up my B&W PV1 subwoofer up for the first time in nearly 2 years due to extensive building work. trouble is I put all my mains leads in a bag and now I can remember which mains lead goes with which bit of kit (I also have Arcam amp and DVD player and Pioneer Plasma) amongst other bits and bobs. There's no mention of this in the supplied instructions. I tend not to throw things away so I've got loads of leads for old kit and I cant remember which one is which.

I'm a bit concerned my kit will get damaged if I use a mains lead with the wrong fuse. Can anyone with a PV1 tell me what fuse I need in the mains lead. If anyone also knows the answer to this for an Arcam AVR 300 a DV79 and a Pioneer 505 XDE that would be much appreciated too.

I understand that with higher power you go for a bigger fuse but I scared of stuffing my subwoofer, etc! Any advice appreciated. Cheers.

A

Anonymous

mbligh:I understand that with higher power you go for a bigger fuse but I scared of stuffing my subwoofer, etc! Any advice appreciated. Cheers.
There's a fairly good guide here.

TRENDING THREADS