MA RS range reduced anywhere?

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
I know this isn't a deal, it's more of an appeal, but I didn't know where else to put it
emotion-1.gif

Just wondering if anyone has seen any fantastic deals on the outgoing Monitor Audio RS range? If so, please let me know.

I'm looking for a pair of RS1's, an RS LCR and maybe a pair of RS FX.

Ta muchly!

A

Anonymous

Hi Bigblue,check out 'sevenoaks clearence' online .They have plenty of RS ex-display at very good prices.I just some RS1's for £230 and they're mint ,look just like new.You could also check out any local hifi stores that sell MA's ,as they will often give good reductions to in-store customers.My mate got a pair of RS8's for £499 brand new last week at Roy Jowett's ,but they're still full price on-line.Now's the time to pick up some RS bargins ,but will require a little leg work.Best of luck.

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Thanks celluloidzombie, I'll make a few enquiries at the places you've mentioned. I hadn't even thought of Sevenoaks clearance!

I guess a lot of retailers don't want to be seen to be advertising these online at silly prices, so as you say, it'll probably need a bit of leg work.

Thanks again for the tips!

A

Anonymous

hifix have them on the cheap but only have some finishes left - RS6's for £329 and the RS8's for £425! bargin they have the other models too - you have to phone them though its not showing online

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts