Loving Boxee!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey started playing around with media centre's on my PC yesterday and put XBMC on and I did not like it, it was not straight forward and the layout was not that great, and I could no figure out how to add skins ect..

So downloaded Boxee, what an amazing product, after 4 years of watching movies ect. I never heard of this.

Downloaded straightaway, very fast, and load times are so quick, it puts Windows media to shame, Also all my movies have the covers, and I did not have to do anything, same with my music.
Any advice on Boxee would be great, any tips ect. Also got it to load with my PC so when I start, its there, all my media.
Great program, give it a try, now cant wait for my new ATI 5450 to arrive as cant play blu-rays as my graphics card (8600gt) is not HDCP compliant.

Prob will take ages as we have about 3 feet of snow in cardiff, it was quit bad here.

Not bad compaired to canada, but there are now gritters on the road, and no snow plows, to move the snow from the road. [:O]

indyjase

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I love boxee as well. I have been using it since the early testing days and it plays everything really well. Even ripped blurays. Like you I am waiting to get an ati card to take care of lossless to my onkyo and a combo Bluray and HD-dvd drive, so that everything is run through my PC. Easier way to go when streaming thats for sure

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts