Lounge is finished!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
reggaedave:may i ask how you fitted your centre speaker as this is, my next problem at mine!
All the units were made by a local carpenter and a floating shelf was part of the spec. He did something with metal rods embedded in the wall. You can buy floating shelves from a number of DIY shops, but they dont usually seem big enough - of course I dont know how substantial your centre speaker is. I saw some nice looking ones in habitat the other day, so that might be an option.

A

Anonymous

I see what your saying. I got some floating shelves the other week never strong enougth, ill threaded rod one in, thanks

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Is thata projector mounted on the ceiling? If not, you've got a great room/setup just pleading for a 2m+ projection screen :)

Where's a smiley for "envious" when you need it?

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Is that a projector mounted on the ceiling? If not, you've got a great room/setup just pleading for a 2m+ projection screen :)

Where's a smiley for "envious" when you need it?

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
I toyed with the idea of a projector, but could not justify the extra expense - it was quite an expensive project. The kitchen is this years money hole so it will have to wait a bit longer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts