lost speaker

his dudeness

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
have been looking to upgrade my old speakers,4-751s and 75c to something better for my sclx56 amp,always one for a bargain had a listen to tannoy dc6ts and loved the sound,always liked tannoys my first speakers were dc2000s long ago,so bought the dc6ts 299.00 what a bargain and dc6 for rears,of coarse center was a problem tried the dc4,worked fine but not the right match then bingo dc6 signiture lcr on the bay mint condition and in expresso bought arranged courior 24 express great.

now the trouble tracking stopped 22.00 on the 21st contacted parcelforce they have lost it,they are having a search if its not delivered in 5 days i have to make a claim,anyone any experience with anything like this,*dash1* .

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
If you arranged the courier then it is your problem, if the seller then theirs - although you are still without the speaker you want. Have you been in contact with the seller and what has been their reaction?

his dudeness

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
yea i arranged the courier so all on me,ill give them 5 working days to find it and then ill make a claim which i am covered for,id just rather they found it,fingers crossed.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I have a real problem with parcel delivery companies describing parcels as "lost", parcels as big as that don't get "lost", they get stolen by members of their own staff, and it really shouldn't be possible.

his dudeness

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
yea im with you there big heavy item not something small and it tracked to the central hub and then disappeared ,gutted new speakers and no center and very difficult to replace,all i can do is hope*cray2*

avani12

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi there ,

its nice that you want to upgrade your old speaker with new one so i have suggets you wireless speakers you can buy it from feyeshoppy

Here you get very best wireless speakers in very best price with amazing chritmas offers . Buy bluetooth speakers from feyeshoppy and get free gift also for more detail visit today

www*feyeshoppy*com

--------------------------------------

wireless outdoor speakers

his dudeness

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
so as a update parcelforce customer service is non existent,emails if you get a reply take a day or more and most of the time are stock answers,rang them instead and very camly just asked questions about the process,they hung up.

contacted their fb page the told me to contact customer service *dash1* have now recieved log in clearance to file a claim,if the claim is successful they own the item,what i cant find out is the time the claim takes,do they keep looking,can i buy the item if they find it.

great fun

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Someone had spammed this thread, something about selling speakers, so I used the Report button and hey presto the post disappeared. I never expected an instant response like that. Edit: It went, it came back and now it's gone again????????????????

Drift - sorry. Once you get paid out, the item will be nothing to do with you and you know in your heart that it will never be 'found'. 1. It got stolen and 2. They've never looked for it any way.

Hope you find another at a better price and don't use Parcel Force again. That's the best you'll get out of this experience.

his dudeness

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
ha ha i reported it earlier so dont no if it was you or me,your right of coarse its the lack of information which is the most annoying,as you say how much did they even try,think ill have a drink.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts