Lord of the Rings Extended Version Blu Ray - Tesco.com

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Lord of the Rings extended version blu ray is still available for £48 from Tesco.Com. Its sold out for this price on Amazon (now £56 up to a 3 week wait) and I've seen it for nearly £60 in the supermarkets.

A

Anonymous

Play.com seems to be selling the box set for £15.99.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
benny39 said:
Play.com seems to be selling the box set for £15.99.

Sadly that`s for the non-extended versions. Mind you it`s a great price for anyone who`s happy with the shorter versions. Cheers anyway benny.

A

Anonymous

The Theatrical versions got not good reports (esp Fellowship). The Extended has better picture quality (albeit with some somewhat 'off'grading issues).

Tesco.com have it for £44.99.

Wightknight

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
Hot UK Deals (www.hotukdeals.com) are advertising a discount code for Tesco. By using use discount code 20JULY15-1 you can get 15% off anything over £20.

I ordered LOTR Extended Version for £38.24 yesterday.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the Tesco info - I've just ordered myself a set at that price, with the discount code - worked a treat, and so with any luck I'm back in Middle Earth for the weekend....

polarbears

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Wightknight said:
Hot UK Deals (www.hotukdeals.com) are advertising a discount code for Tesco. By using use discount code 20JULY15-1 you can get 15% off anything over £20.

Amazing, duly ordered. Thanks!

polarbears

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Wightknight said:

Amazing, duly ordered! Thanks!

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
If anyone's interested the EE Blu-rays are available new from a third party seller on Amazon for £35.25 (including postage). Not sure how many copies they hold, but I bought one yesterday (which was immediately dispatched) and the listing's still there.

I held off on buying these because of the widespread reports of colour grading problems on Fellowship, but finally caved in as I thought it was a good price. Really hope the reported green tint is a non-issue!

Deliriumbassist

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
strapped for cash said:
If anyone's interested the EE Blu-rays are available new from a third party seller on Amazon for £35.25 (including postage). Not sure how many copies they hold, but I bought one yesterday (which was immediately dispatched) and the listing's still there.

I held off on buying these because of the widespread reports of colour grading problems on Fellowship, but finally caved in as I thought it was a good price. Really hope the reported green tint is a non-issue!

Have you received yours yet? I ordered on September 24th and still to see it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts